Welcome

Information for my class can be found here.

remind.com
For text reminders text @gardner1b to 81010 or @gardner1b to (623) 552-4519.

For email reminders send a blank email to gardner1b@mail.remind.com


For the app go to rmd.at/gardner1b

Monday, January 23, 2017

Math Homework Tonight

Students are to complete an online 25 addition problem quiz and a 25 subtraction problem quiz and then email the results to me.

Go to this link: http://www.hoodamath.com/mobile/games/mathtimedtests.html

Click on Addition
Click on 25
Click on the answer
Click on enter
At the end, it will show you the results
Click on Email Report
Type your first name
Type your last name
Type my email address (twice) kgardner@sonoranschools.org
Click on Submit
Click on Play Again
Click on Subtraction
Click on 25
Click on the answer
Click on enter
At the end, it will show you the results
Click on Email Report
Type your first name
Type your last name
Type my email address (twice) kgardner@sonoranschools.org
Click on Submit

Now, you are done :-)

For more challenging problems try this link: http://www.hoodamath.com/mobile/games/mathtimedtests2.html
Do 25 addition then 25 subtraction - but be careful - slow down - check your work - I made 2 mistakes because I didn't check my answer before going on..... - be sure to email me your results

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the great information you havr provided! You have touched on crucuial points! as Oliver G notes

    ReplyDelete