Welcome

Information for my class can be found here.

remind.com
For text reminders text @gardner1b to 81010 or @gardner1b to (623) 552-4519.

For email reminders send a blank email to gardner1b@mail.remind.com


For the app go to rmd.at/gardner1b

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Summer 2016

I am sad to be saying good-bye to the Imagine family. I really enjoyed working there and had hoped to be there for many years to come. It will be interesting to see where life takes me now.

In the meantime, my goal is to continue to work on this blog, though with 3 children now, it might be even more challenging to stay on top of things. We'll see how it goes. Fortunately there are lots of things for you to do and read on my blog.

My goal is to post something every week (every month at the very least).

I know my students love to see updates of my children so look for pictures and updates.

Have a wonderful summer!








No comments:

Post a Comment