Welcome

Information for my class can be found here.

remind.com
For text reminders text @gardner1b to 81010 or @gardner1b to (623) 552-4519.

For email reminders send a blank email to gardner1b@mail.remind.com


For the app go to rmd.at/gardner1b

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year at Imagine Bell Canyon!  It is my honor and privilege to be your child’s teacher this year.  Below you will find a great deal of information.  It is my recommendation that you keep this packet where you can easily find the information provided throughout the school year.  Thank you for taking the time to read this material.  Also, thank you in advance for your commitment to your child’s education.  I am certain that it will be a great school year.  I am dedicated to providing your child with a great education so please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns throughout the school year!  

Mrs. Gardner J

At meet the teacher night you were given a packet. As a reminder the white papers are for your reference. You may keep these at home and refer to them as needed. The pink papers are forms I need you to complete and return to school by Friday, August 14. 2015. The blue papers are optional. These are forms that will help me get to know you, your child, and your family just a little bit better. Please return all the forms on or before Friday, August 14, 2015. 

Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment