Welcome

Information for my class can be found here.

remind.com
For text reminders text @gardner1b to 81010 or @gardner1b to (623) 552-4519.

For email reminders send a blank email to gardner1b@mail.remind.com


For the app go to rmd.at/gardner1b

Monday, September 17, 2012

About Mrs. Gardner


I am a highly qualified teacher, graduating from Northern Arizona University in 1999 with a degree in Elementary Education and an emphasis in Early Childhood (birth to 8 years old).  I taught 2nd grade for 6 years from 2000-2006.  Then I taught 1st grade and then 3rd grade.

In 2009 I began working at Liberty Traditional Charter School as the computer teacher. 

On a more personal note, I was born in California and am the oldest of 5 children.  We moved to Northeast Phoenix when I was a freshman in high school.  My husband and I were married in 2008.  Last year our daughter was born into our little family.  Most of our family lives in Phoenix.

I am looking forward to working with your students.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment