Welcome

Information for my class can be found here.

remind.com
For text reminders text @gardner1b to 81010 or @gardner1b to (623) 552-4519.

For email reminders send a blank email to gardner1b@mail.remind.com


For the app go to rmd.at/gardner1b

Friday, August 17, 2012

Computer Teacher

As the first full week comes to a close, you should all know by now that I am not the computer teacher this year.  I am still at the school but now I am SEI Coordinator.  That means I will be working with the ELL (English Language Learner) Students (those who need help learning English).

Yes! I am going to miss being your computer teacher but I am still around campus and I will still see you all.  I enjoyed being your computer teacher.  I still have my blog and I plan on adding more games and stuff for you to play.  I plan on adding a new post every week so check it often.  In a few weeks I'll be changing my background, too!

Mrs. Frappier is the new computer teacher.  She is nice.  Treat her with respect.  If there are any problems, know that you can let me know.  There shouldn't be any problems just so long as you treat her and the lab with respect just like there weren't any problems when you treated me and the lab with respect.

Change is always difficult but it is not always bad.  Change is different.  Have patience during this transitional period.

Now, with my new role as the SEI Coordinator I will be able to spend more time with my little girl.  She is almost 1 years old now.  She misses me so much when I am gone, and I miss her.

I am very excited to start this new position.

No comments:

Post a Comment