Welcome

Information for my class can be found here.

remind.com
For text reminders text @gardner1b to 81010 or @gardner1b to (623) 552-4519.

For email reminders send a blank email to gardner1b@mail.remind.com


For the app go to rmd.at/gardner1b

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for the soldiers who risk their lives to ensure my freedom.
I am thankful for founding fathers who created a constitution that guarantees my freedoms.
I am thankful for citizenship in the United States of America.
I am thankful for a healthy daughter.
I am thankful for a happy daughter whose smile brightens my day.
I am thankful for a loving and supportive husband.
I am thankful for parents who taught me what was right and to earn my privileges.
I am thankful for a home to live in, to keep me warm and safe.
I am thankful for a job to help provide for the things I need.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment