Welcome

Information for my class can be found here.

remind.com
For text reminders text @gardner1b to 81010 or @gardner1b to (623) 552-4519.

For email reminders send a blank email to gardner1b@mail.remind.com


For the app go to rmd.at/gardner1b

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer Pictures

Dear Students,

Many of you have been curious about the size of my stomach. In the early months of a pregnancy it is difficult to notice. The baby is so small that it doesn't need a lot of room. As the baby gets larger, so does my stomach. During the last few months my stomach will look bigger and I will look more and more pregnant.

Those last few months are during the summer and you will not see me during that time. Therefore, I will add pictures this summer of me and my growing belly. Come back often to my blog and you will get to see how my stomach starts too look more and more like one of a pregnant woman.

Have fun this summer!

Love,

Mrs. Gardner

P.S.

After the baby is born, I'll post pictures for you to all see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment