Welcome

Information for my class can be found here.

remind.com
For text reminders text @gardner1b to 81010 or @gardner1b to (623) 552-4519.

For email reminders send a blank email to gardner1b@mail.remind.com


For the app go to rmd.at/gardner1b

Thursday, March 17, 2011

April 6th

Many students have been wondering about the gender of my baby. Good news is here. No, I don't know the gender yet. However, I do know WHEN I will find out. On Tuesday, April 5th I have a doctor's appointment and at that appointment I should find out. I will publish a post after my appointment so those with internet access can find out on that day.

I will finally be able to answer the question when students ask if it is a boy or a girl. I will know the answer and be able to tell students on April 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment